At Hadley Wood Hospital our Radiology department uses the latest equipment available to provide high quality imaging to our patients. Our radiologists use scans, and x-ray procedures to diagnose and treat a range of medical conditions.
The department which opened May 2017, is equipped to offer a wide range of diagnostic and interventional radiological imaging for adult patients, with the implementation of the most advanced state of the art technology available on the market.
Our radiologists are highly skilled specialist staff, ensuring the highest quality and latest imaging techniques can be offered to patients.
There has been significant investment into the department with subsequent service development which has opened up the opportunity for private patients to be offered an appointment for CT, MRI and x-ray within 48 hours of the request.
Our private facilities allow us to offer a range of Radiology services including:
- Full range of X-Ray procedures provided by expert radiographers
- Full range of CT scanning procedures
- As the hepatobiliary centre of excellence we have nationally renowned clinicians performing interventional CT guided procedures (e.g. radiofrequency ablation, biopsies and nerve root injections)
- Full range of MRI scanning procedures
- General Ultrasound both Interventional and Diagnostic
Our MRI and X-ray services are available from 8am – 8pm for all patients
Radiology prices are inclusive of Radiology consultant reporting and start from:
- X-ray – £135
- Ultrasound – £303
- MRI 1 area – £625
- CT 1 area – £550
- Ultrasound guided injections – £420
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
To make an appointment or for more information, please call or email on:
Tel: 020 7317 7751