At Hadley Wood Hospital our radiology department uses the latest equipment available to provide high quality imaging to our patients. Our radiologists use scans, and x-ray procedures to diagnose and treat a range of medical conditions.
Why choose Hadley Wood?
The department which opened May 2017, is equipped to offer a wide range of diagnostic and interventional radiological imaging for adult patients, with the implementation of the most advanced state of the art technology available on the market.
Our radiologists are highly skilled specialist staff, ensuring the highest quality and latest imaging techniques can be offered to patients.
There has been significant investment into the department with subsequent service development which has opened up the opportunity for private patients to be offered an appointment for CT, MRI and x-ray within 48 hours of the request.
Our private facilities allow us to offer a range of radiology services including:
- full range of x-ray procedures provided by expert radiographers
- full range of CT scanning procedures
- as the hepatobiliary centre of excellence we have nationally renowned clinicians performing interventional CT guided procedures (e.g. radio frequency ablation, biopsies and nerve root injections)
- full range of MRI scanning procedures
- general ultrasound both interventional and diagnostic
Private patients will be offered an appointment for CT, MRI and x-ray within 48 hours of the request.
Our specialist radiology consultants
You’ll be looked after by leading consultants offering the highest level of expertise in their field. No matter what your healthcare concern, our consultants will be able to advise the best course of treatment.