The Royal Free London Private Patients at Hadley Wood Hospital will support the Royal Free Foundation Hospital and the NHS by reinvesting the operating profit back into the hospital.
By investing all profits back into the Royal Free Hospital, patients from the local community will be able to continue to experience the internationally renowned clinical expertise and state of the art equipment within a clean and comfortable environment
MAKING A REFERRAL
Referrals can be made by contacting us using the following routes:
Phone: 020 7317 7751 – Private Patients referrals office, 020 3758 2050 – Hadley Wood reception
Fax: 020 7830 2089
We offer a wide range of day case services from a simple blood test to day surgery. Our specialties include:
With seven consulting rooms, two theatres, an endoscopy room, a minor procedure room and an ultra sound room, we are able to provide the very best environment to ensure your patients experience the best possible outcome. We are also in the process of developing a radiology unit with access to MRI; CT and general X-Ray and anticipate this opening in late summer of 2016.
To realise our aspiration, we need your support by way of private referrals. We understand there are many private options in North and Central London but few have the expertise and teamwork of our highly skilled healthcare professionals and a genuine world class institution.
Our promise to you and your patients:
- All enquiries will be handled personally – our staff will introduce themselves on each first contact.
- All enquiries will be seen and dealt with on the same working day.
- Depending on your preference, either you or your patient will be contacted on the same working day to advise if this pledge cannot be met.
- Your referral will be processed to agreed appointment within a maximum of 2 working days.
- Discharge summaries for all admissions will be forwarded onto patient’s GP within 2 working days of discharge