Mr Ravinder Natt
Consultant ENT / Head & Neck Surgeon
BSC, MBBS, MRCS, DO-HNS, FRCS (ORL-HNS)
About Mr Ravinder Natt
Mr. Natt qualified from Guy’s, King’s & St Thomas’ School of Medicine in 2001. He completed his extensive postgraduate training in prestigious departments of excellence in London, Liverpool and Manchester. He has undertaken two prestigious and highly competitive clinical and research fellowships in Reconstructive Facial Aesthetic Surgery and Advanced Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery
Mr. Natt delivers a very professional comprehensive service for ENT / Head & Neck Surgery for both adults and children. He maintains up to date with advancing technology and treatments by attending and delivering lectures at conferences and passes these benefits onto his patients.
He plays active sports and is the Rugby Football Union Child Safety Officer for the Merchant Taylors’ School.
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Head & Neck Surgery
- All aspects of General Adult and Paediatric ENT surgery
- Sub-specialty interest in all aspects of Rhinology having completed two highly skilled fellowships in advanced sino-nasal and facial aesthetic surgery
Like to book an appointment?
Fill out the contact form below or call us on
020 7317 7751 to speak with a member of our team
- Full range of General Adult and Paediatric ENT out-patient procedures and surgical operations.
- Ear Fold
- Frequent presentations at Regional, National and International Academic & Scientific meetings
- Extensive publication of clinical and scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals and textbook chapters
- Current active research includes:
- Investigating the role of proteomics in Chronic Rhinosinusitis
- The role of Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging to quantify Tinnitus (World Health Organisation Collaborating Centre for Prevention of Deafness)
Extensive publications in all aspects of ENT / Head & Neck Surgery (Recent Publications):
Acute Nose Symptoms Book Chapter, Practical Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery 1Ed series, 2019. Natt RS, Hopkins C.
Nasal Septum and Nasal Valve Book Chapter, Rhinology Section, Scott-Brown’s Otorhinolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery 8Ed series, 2019
Tonsillectomy Discharge Information – An improvement in both patient safety and satisfaction. BMJ Quality Improv Report, 2014, 2, 2. Carter A, Warner E, Roberton A, Liu X, Natt RS, Hopkins C.
Chronic cough management: A multi-disciplinary approach. J Laryngol Otol, 2012, 5, 441-444.Natt RS, Earis JE, Swift AC.