Mr Dariush Nikkhah
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
BM, MSc(Dis), FRCS (Plast)
Mr Dariush Nikkhah is a Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon who trained on the Pan-Thames rotation in London with a specialist interest in cosmetic surgery, hand surgery and reconstructive microsurgery.
Mr Dariush Nikkhah
Mr Dariush Nikkhah is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon who trained on the Pan-Thames rotation in London with a specialist interest in cosmetic surgery, hand surgery and reconstructive microsurgery.
Mr Dariush Nikkhah is one of the few Plastic Surgeons to hold dual fellowships in Reconstructive Microsurgery and Hand surgery.
He completed a prestigious hand fellowship at Queen Victoria Hospital in both adult and paediatric hand surgery and an international fellowship in reconstructive microsurgery at the Royal Perth Hospital in Western Australia.
Mr Nikkhah qualified in Medicine in 2007 from the University of Southampton Medical school in the United Kingdom. In 2011 he was awarded a research fellowship at University College London in the field of Craniofacial surgery at Great Ormond Street hospital for children, and was awarded a Masters in Surgical Sciences with distinction. His formal plastic surgery training was undertaken at the Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead the birthplace of modern plastic surgery. He also received specialist training at The Royal Free Hospital, Barts and The Royal London and Great Ormond St Hospital for children.
Mr Nikkhah is currently a substantiate Consultant Plastic Surgeon at The Royal Free London NHS Trust, focusing on reconstructive microsurgery, breast surgery, chest wall reconstruction and hand surgery. He leads the chest wall service at Harefield Heart Hospital and has an honorary contract at Queens Square Hospital for Neurosurgery and Neurology. He has NHS outpatient clinics at the Royal Free Hospital and Mount Vernon and Hillingdon NHS Trusts. Mr Nikkhah is also an Honorary Lecturer at UCL and mentors both BSc and MSc students.
Mr Nikkhah has contributed a great deal to the plastic surgery literature with over 117 peer reviewed publications and a book on hand surgery. He is also a reviewer for Journal of hand surgery and Journal of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery and on the editorial board of Plastic Aesthetic Research (PAR) Journal.
- Hand surgery
- Chest wall reconstruction
- Reconstructive surgery
- Breast Reconstruction
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hand Surgery; Nerve compressions, Carpal tunnel syndrome; Dupuytren’s contracture; ganglions; DeQuervains; trigger finger; tenosynovitis; trigger thumb; mallet finger; arthritis in hand; arthritis in fingers; arthritis in thumb; cubital tunnel syndrome; hand injuries; hand fractures; finger fractures; dislocated finger; skiers thumb; tendon injury; ligament injury, Toe to hand transfer, Hand Trauma, Wide Awake Hand Surgery.
- Breast reconstruction; DIEP flap; TUG flap; Cosmetic breast surgery; Abdominoplasty; Liposuction; Arm and thigh reduction; Fat grafting/Lipofilling, Microsurgical breast reconstruction
- Skin Surgery; BCC; SCC; skin cancer; lipoma; cyst; scars and scar revision; wounds; dermatological surgery; facial plastic surgery; reconstructive surgery, melanoma, Sentinel node biopsy, Groin and Axillary Dissection
Like to book an appointment?
Fill out the contact form below or call us on
020 7317 7751 to speak with a member of our team
- Royal College of Surgeons
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive & Surgeons
- The British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- General Medical Council
- The Royal Society of Medicine
Hand Surgery, Tendon surgery, Outcomes research in plastic surgery, Toe to hand transfer, Microvascular reconstruction of digits, Free flap Surgery, Replantation Surgery
Mr Nikkhah has published over 117 articles and numerous Book chapters.
You can find a list of his publications here
Insurance companies accepted
- AXA PPP
- Vitality health