Mr Anuj Goyal
MB CHB, MD, FRCS(UROL), FEBU MB CHB
MB CHB, MD, FRCS(UROL), FEBU MB CHB, University of Leicester Medical School (1999), MRCS, Royal College of Edinburgh (2003) MD, University of Portsmouth (2007) FRCS(UROL), Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh (2010), FEBU European Board of Urology (2012)
Mr. Goyal qualified from the University of Leicester Medical School in 1999. Following completion of his basic surgical training, he undertook a period of research into the role of dietary anti-oxidant factors on prostate disorders such as cancer and male infertility. He subsequently completed his higher surgical training in Urology in the London Deanery. He has published widely on a variety of urological subject areas.
He currently works as a Consultant Urologist at the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust, covering all aspects of general urological practice in the elective and emergency settings. Furthermore, he has a sub-specialist interest in the investigation and management of stones in the urinary tract. He regularly performs minimally invasive surgery, including laser surgery for the removal of stones from the urinary tract.
He is also actively involved in medical education and training.
He is married with two young children.
He aims to always offer a fast and comprehensive urological service to all his patients.
- Ureteroscopy and laser fragmentation of kidney stones
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Retrograde studies and ureteric stent insertion
- Bladder biopsy
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumours (TURBT)
- Botox injections into the bladder
- Bladder neck incision
- Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP)
- Hydrocele repair
- Supra-pubic catheter insertion.
- Various articles and book chapters on a wide variety of urological subject areas.