Dr Triet Hoang
BSC(HONS) MBBS, FRCR
About Dr Triet Hoang
Dr Triet Hoang is a Consultant Radiologist with a special interest in breast imaging. He was appointed a consultant in 2008 and primarily practices at the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.
He completed his clinical radiology training in London at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals and sub specialist breast radiology fellowship at St George’s Hospital.
He is a member of the British Society of Breast Radiology and works both in the symptomatic breast service as well as the NHS Breast Screening Programme at the North London Breast Screening Unit.
Like to book an appointment?
Fill out the contact form below or call us on
020 7317 7751 to speak with a member of our team
- Breast and Axillary Ultrasound
- Breast/Axillary lymph node Biopsies
- Breast MRI
- Stereotactic vacuum biopsies of breast lesions
- Ultrasound guided breast/axillary lymph node marker insertions
- Wire localizations of Breast lesions (ultrasound-guided or stereotactic)
- Staging CT