Dr Farrah Jabeen
MBBCH, MRCS, FRCR
After completing a two-year neuroradiology fellowship in the USA, Dr Farrah Jabeen returned to the UK and has been practising as a neuroradiology consultant with over 10 years of neuroradiology experience.
About Dr Farrah Jabeen
She is currently a consultant neuroradiologist working at the Royal Free Hospital (RFH) and at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery.
She is an expert in spinal, brain and head and neck work but has a particular interest in neuro-infective/inflammatory cases and is exposed to a diverse caseload due to the internationally renound infectious diseases and immunology units at the RFH.
Dr Jabeen has a special interest in rheumatological diseases affecting the CNS. In addition, having trained in head and neck radiology she has a professional interest in head and neck cases including skull base, ENT, Maxillofacial and diseases affecting the orbits. She also provides a service for the imaging of dementia patients within the community and at RFH. Her remit extends to assessment and imaging work up for stroke patients.
Born in the UK, she loves the diverse nature of the population that makes up London and the fact that the city has so much to offer. Dr Jabeen loves to travel and takes the opportunity to do so whenever time allows.
- Neuro-infective and neuro-inflammatory disease.
- Demyelination and multiple sclerosis.
- Rheumatological diseases affecting the CNS.
- Dementia patient imaging.
- Assessment and imaging work up for stroke patients.
- Head and neck cases including referrals from ENT, Maxillofacial and Ophthalmology, plastics and vascular (facial vascular malformations)
- Neuroinfective/inflammatory pathology and Dementia
Like to book an appointment?
Fill out the contact form below or call us on
020 7317 7751 to speak with a member of our team
- Diagnostic neuroradiology of brain, spine and head and neck imaging using CT and MRI.
- Neuroradiology consultations for review of imaging and second opinions.
- Facet joint injections. Nerve root (perineural) injections. Lumbar punctures. CT myelograms.