Feedback and complaints
Our aim at Hadley Wood Hospital is to provide the highest quality care and services.
We are eager to hear your views regarding your care, our services and any improvements you feel you would like to see.
Can I complain or raise a concern?
Yes, you can raise a complaint or concern.
Our promise to you:
- We will listen to every complaint.
- We will be open, honest and thorough in any investigation.
- We will respond promptly.
- We will deal with everyone fairly and objectively.
- We will seek to resolve any issues amicably.
- We will use the experience to improve our services and standards.
If you wish to raise a complaint or concern please email email@example.com ensuring the following details are provided:
- Your name and address.
- The name and address of the patient (if different).
- Patient’s date of birth.
- Patient’s hospital number (if known).
- Complainant’s contact details including telephone and email address.
- A full description of all issues about which you wish to complain, including relevant dates and times.
This information will enable us to investigate your complaint quickly and effectively.
The formal complaint process consists of three stages:
Local resolution – your complaint will be assigned to an investigating officer from within the Private Patients Unit who will carry out a thorough investigation. You will be advised of the outcome within 20 working days.
Internal appeal – If you are not satisfied with the outcome/response to your complaint you can request to speak to the Deputy Director Clinical Operations (PPU) or if you prefer, a face to face appointment can be made for you.
Independent Healthcare Sector Complaints Adjudication Service (ISCAS) – if you are dissatisfied with the internal appeal outcome you have the right to refer the matter to ISCAS within six months of the final decision of the hospital’s internal review. ISCAS will then raise the complaint with the hospital within 10 working days of receipt.
When we get it right please let us know. Your positive comments are greatly appreciated by our staff and help to ensure good practice is shared.
All service users are encouraged to complete the patient survey leaflet that is available on the ward or in the out-patients area or you can email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find further information on our privacy notice here.